Sunday, June 1, 2014

Light is Stronger than the Dark

Greetings Dear Jordan Canon!

I do need guidance, and I hope you can assist. After reading the reason why, I believe you are going to find that my situation may be a challenge for you! Ready?

Back in the year 2000, I experienced the kundalini. Since then, I have been doing research on the subject of ascension, and what it means to me, Humanity, and the Earth. So, I'm quite knowledgeable on the subject. On September 1st, 2012, I had the opportunity to ascend, and missed it. Since then, I've had numerous opportunities, and have missed each of them as well.

For the last 14 years, I've lived with a man who I no longer am compatible with, due to the vast changes my mind and body has undergone. I've tried numerous times (6 or more) to leave, but each time forced to return for one reason or another, mainly for financial reasons. As a matter of fact, one of the major factors of personal ascension is to be in a neutral or loving atmosphere. This is where I believe my failure lies, because I am no longer in a loving relationship. I have been celibate for 6 years or more.

You see, for over 8 years, I've opted out of the "system". I closed my bank account, quit my job, got rid of my car, and paid off anyone I owe. So, as it stands, the only way I'm still in the system is by having a valid driver's license. I did this because I refuse to keep feeding those who enslave us, meaning the Illuminati or Cabal/Archons. So, I walk to wherever I want to go, and have no attachments. A personal choice. Although it's a difficult way to live, the Universe does provide. However, the man I live with is not only draining my energy, but his demeaning actions towards me leaves me with a lack of respect for myself and dwindling dreams of a happy future. He knows this, and continues to stunt my progress at every turn by sabotaging any relationships I form. At this point, he knows I have no friends, no family, and no one to turn to. Literally, I'm stuck and do not foresee a way out, except to be homeless, which is NOT on the top of my list of things to do.

I've been told that this year, 2014, marks a year of new possibilities for a bright future. I'm hoping this is true. As I walk for exercise, I am trying to form new relationships with people who can change my circumstances. This is not an easy thing to do when they learn more about me and my spiritual beliefs. Truly, I'm looking for a way out so that I can move forward in my life. I'm fighting for my soul and happiness. I was searching the internet for spiritual websites, and I fortunately found you!

Now, let me tell you the personal stuff about me. I'm female, just turned 58 on the 27th of Dec., so I'm a Capricorn. I love all life, large and small, and I desperately need guidance and advice. Knowing what you know now about me...can you assist?

I hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you in advance.

P.S. I also know who I "really" am, where I'm from, and why I'm here on Earth at this time. I also have the ability to heal and on occasion, have un-tuned psychic abilities. (just fyi). Also, I would love to be included in any helpful ventures you may have regarding personal readings which I haven't had yet.



Hello Dianna,

Thank you for sharing with me about yourself. Good and bad will always exist in our world. That is how it is designed. That is how the law of yin yang is created for. Have you read on the website how the Light is stronger than the dark and when the light meets the dark and doesn't give into the temptations that exists? Instead, the light when harnessed by us maintains goodness and serenity and the darkness usually retreats. The trick is learning how to remain in the light when in dark situations or places. How do you remain organized in chaos? How do you remain sober around alcoholics? How do you not yell back when someone is mean or nasty to you? It is a choice. It is willpower. It is the refusal to let anything or anyone destroy your peace. Of course, figuring out how to achieve this is part of the journey your soul takes while on earth. We are all here to evolve. But in order to evolve, don't we need to exist?  


With that said, perhaps maybe you might consider reading up on the website and learning the tools that exist to help people learn how to live a spiritual life while surrounded by temptation.  Similar to how a recovering alcoholic can choose to stay away from any place that may trigger the urge to drink, even if the places are somewhere they enjoyed being. The other option the recovering alcoholic could do is realize the power they have to go to any place and still say no. The resolve is not in the environment but within.


Perhaps you may find a personal reading to help you learn more about your soul and the many possibilities that exist for you. You see, the readings give insight to your many potential paths, your potential strengths and weaknesses. It is a tool for everyone to use to learn about who they truly are. You see, I say potential paths because of the wonderful gift of free will. Which paths we ultimately travel down as well as which strengths or weaknesses we let define us is a result of the many choices that we make, big and small, each and every day.  


Love and Light,

Jordan Canon
Spiritual Advisor
Free-Spiritual-Guidance.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, however spam with links to other websites will not be approved.