Sunday, June 1, 2014

No Room for Doubt

Hi John,

I have been meditating for over 35 years. Last night as I was going deep into state of consciousness I saw bright light in my vision along with sound. In all the years of meditating I have never experience this. I have seen other vivid colors as I went into meditation but never such beaming bright white light. I think I have an idea of the meaning...however, I wanted to seek more definition of what this meant. Thank you for your time and service.

Sincerely,
Nanci
Aurora, Colorado


Hello Nanci,

Thank you for writing in and feel free to write in with any question.  It’s wonderful you've learned to meditate so long ago and continue to practice the discipline!  Meditation quiets the mind from external circumstances and helps one connect to the soul.  However, I do not get into deciphering meanings of what one experiences during meditation.  Instead, I share this with people who write in with similar inquiries:  Angelic messages leave no room for doubt.  If one is unsure of the meaning of anything related to spirituality, then dismiss this.  If the message is pure and one that you are meant to understand, the universe will leave no room for doubt.


I hope this helps and have a wonderful day!!


Love and Light,


Jordan Canon
Spiritual Advisor
Free-Spiritual-Guidance.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, however spam with links to other websites will not be approved.