Sunday, June 1, 2014

The Law of Yin Yang

Hi Jordan,

I’ve been on a spiritual path for a year things are already looking more hopeful but dealing with emotions and other people really knock me down, I am highly sensitive, I couldn’t even leave the house before, it’s all overwhelming, vie dropped out then started over college 3 times, I’m doing art but hanging on dearly for hope not to give up cos I feel so out of alignment when I have to go, motivation is a massive block, sometimes I fail to look after myself, I don’t do yoga even though it benefits me tremendously, I feel that these come from independence issues maybe, I live with my mum who I had issues with, she’s a leo, sagg, ha!
Also, I’m struggling to understand why friends keep coming on my path who go out taking drugs and what not. I want to connect with like minded people who I can resonate with, I do not try or resist the situations in my life, I breathe, but I feel stuck. I am so sorry to go on but I really needed an outlet, I hope you can maybe give me some suggestions.

Also, I was in a psychiatric hospital previously for bpd where I met someone who I believe to be a karmic tie, it was with her I found spirituality, but there was so much tension and intensity, I tried to cut her off, she kept coming back on my path, how do you know when karma has been resolved? 

Is it likely that my twin soul is an astrological twin? when I met him, it was like looking at myself, energetically, we were friends but couldn’t fight the chemistry, he was also emotionally screwed up, after being with him 3 years ago I haven’t been with anyone since and after him I ended up in hospital, at the end I didn’t wanna know, he repulsed me, but a year later I realized the repulsion was a reflection of my sub conscious? but I’m not sure, anyone whenever he tried to connect I was cold, when I try I can’t reach him. I feel like I haven’t said enough but I can’t write my whole life story. 

I’m not sure you'll read but I am very grateful for this service either way.

Denise


Hello Denise,  

Thank you for writing in and you have absolutely nothing to be sorry for.  

You can't help others until you help yourself is a saying that has so much meaning. It is wonderful that you are reaching out.


Temptation is strong and once it has a hold on people or its environment, it consumes the life and energy out of them. 


The light is always stronger than the dark. In fact, darkness runs when in the face of the light.


With that said, it is A CHALLENGE and requires work to find the light when there is negativity all around you.


Your soul is reaching for the light.  


May I suggest that you take some time to read the articles on the website?  Perhaps just visit the site on your free time and read wherever your mouse takes you.  There is a ton of information on the site and all of it is meant for one thing.  To help people find the light and learn how to resist and fight off the darkness that surrounds them.


The world is filled with good and bad, kindness and evil.  That is the law of Yin Yang.  


I'm always here so feel free to write in.


Love and Light,


Jordan Canon
Spiritual Advisor
Free-Spiritual-Guidance.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, however spam with links to other websites will not be approved.